The Internet Archive and many individual contributors worked together to put together a comprehensive list of websites to create a historical record of the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina and the massive relief effort which followed. This collection has over 25 million unique pages, all text searchable, from over 1500 sites. The web archive commenced on September 4th.
- Will We Let Congress Vote to Fast-Track Secret Trade Deals?
- Internet Archive and CADAL Partner to Digitize 500,000 Academic Texts
- Sharing Data for Better Discovery and Access
- You are invited to a Party for GETDecentralized–Wednesday April 1 at the Internet Archive
- Political Ads Win Over News 45 to 1 in Philly TV News 2014