The Internet Archive and many individual contributors worked together to put together a comprehensive list of websites to create a historical record of the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina and the massive relief effort which followed. This collection has over 25 million unique pages, all text searchable, from over 1500 sites. The web archive commenced on September 4th.
- Robert B. Livingston on Millions of historic images posted to Flickr
- Internet Archive sube millones de imágenes de libros de dominio público a Flickr | GeeksRoom on Millions of historic images posted to Flickr
- John Hauser on Developers
- adele casamassima on About
- anamika on Zoia Horn, librarian and activist, dies