Sid was one of the most distinctive independent filmmakers who entered the nontheatrical film field following World War II. Throughout his career, he expressed concern for the safety and wellbeing of children and teenagers, making some 150 films (the exact total is hard to determine) that rank among the most compelling cautionary works of the 20th century. Though he was a Hollywood insider and worked as John Wayne’s stand-in, he was a self-taught filmmaker, and his films look quite unlike anyone else’s.
There are 25 of his films online at the IA.
- Andrew Jackson on Free “404: File Not Found” Handler for Webmasters to Improve User Experience
- Lee on Presetting metadata with the new Beta Uploader
- You Can Now Play Vintage Console Games on the Web on A Second Christmas Morning: The Console Living Room
- Internet Archive : plus d’un million de torrents légaux partagés | ichezia | Just another WordPress site on Over 1,000,000 Torrents of Downloadable Books, Music, and Movies
- buy research paper on Wayback Machine: Now with 240,000,000,000 URLs