We’ve developed a Firefox add-on that allows you to directly search Open Library from your browser’s toolbar search field.
To install it:
1. Go to: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/144222/
2. Check the “Let me install this experimental add-on.” button
3. Click “Add to Firefox” button
4. Click “Add” in the pop-up window (check “Start using it right away” if you want to use it immediately.)
5. Lastly, if you’re registered with Mozilla please log in and write a review of it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/144222#reviews
I hope you find it useful. Please use it often.