The Rosetta Project is trying to record 50 or more languages in one day in a Record-A-Thon event. If you’re in the San Francisco area, stop by the Internet Archive’s offices tomorrow to participate. The event was covered in the New York Times today.
- TV News Record: Third Eye goes to Trump press conference
- Fifth Annual Aaron Swartz Day & International Hackathon
- The 20th Century Time Machine
- Syncing Catalogs with thousands of Libraries in 120 Countries through OCLC
- Boston Public Library’s Sound Archives Coming to the Internet Archive for Preservation & Public Access