The Rosetta Project is trying to record 50 or more languages in one day in a Record-A-Thon event. If you’re in the San Francisco area, stop by the Internet Archive’s offices tomorrow to participate. The event was covered in the New York Times today.
- Music Analysis Beginnings
- Using Docker to Encapsulate Complicated Program is Successful
- SEEKING: Visual Studies PostDoc for an Exciting New Opportunity at Internet Archive!
- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Inviting the Internet Over to Play