- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Author Archives: footage
9:05 Bob Stein of If:Book Bob Stein of If:Book showing the value of the conversation around books and how this has been proven in previous generations. 9:39 Richard Nash, ThinkCursor.com, on how discoverability begins with the writer. Writers! yay! 10:18 … Continue reading
Robert Altman has died at 81. He began his career working at Kansas City, Missouri’s famed industrial film factory, the Calvin Company. As one of the Archive’s knowledgeable posters, “Mr.,” states, he made a number of sponsored films before his … Continue reading
Sid Davis, chronicler of childhood menace and jeopardy, has died at 90. Sid was one of the most distinctive independent filmmakers who entered the nontheatrical film field following World War II. Throughout his career, he expressed concern for the safety … Continue reading
While you wait for the results, check out two films from the Prelinger collection: Tuesday in November (1945), a U.S. Office of War Information production, shows the election process and argues that American democracy is so robust that we can … Continue reading