- Cost to Store All US Phonecalls Made in a Year in Cloud Storage so it could be Datamined
- Knight Foundation Strengthens Support for Television News Research Service
- National Security Agency ❤ ❤ ❤ Internet Archive?
- Brewster Kahle to be Honored with 2013 Amer Lib Assoc LITA/Library Hi Tech Award
- Free and Fast ‘Roof2Roof’ Internet Available in Richmond, CA
- David S. on Why Preserve Books? The New Physical Archive of the Internet Archive
- D. Wolfe on National Security Agency ❤ ❤ ❤ Internet Archive?
- Finding .ca domains in the 80TB Wide Crawl | Ian Milligan on Downloading in bulk using wget
- Finding .ca domains in the 80TB Wide Crawl | Ian Milligan on 80 terabytes of archived web crawl data available for research
- Max Little on Cost to Store All US Phonecalls Made in a Year in Cloud Storage so it could be Datamined
Author Archives: footage
9:05 Bob Stein of If:Book Bob Stein of If:Book showing the value of the conversation around books and how this has been proven in previous generations. 9:39 Richard Nash, ThinkCursor.com, on how discoverability begins with the writer. Writers! yay! 10:18 … Continue reading
Robert Altman has died at 81. He began his career working at Kansas City, Missouri’s famed industrial film factory, the Calvin Company. As one of the Archive’s knowledgeable posters, “Mr.,” states, he made a number of sponsored films before his … Continue reading
Sid Davis, chronicler of childhood menace and jeopardy, has died at 90. Sid was one of the most distinctive independent filmmakers who entered the nontheatrical film field following World War II. Throughout his career, he expressed concern for the safety … Continue reading
While you wait for the results, check out two films from the Prelinger collection: Tuesday in November (1945), a U.S. Office of War Information production, shows the election process and argues that American democracy is so robust that we can … Continue reading