- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Author Archives: Jeff Kaplan
In the navigation bar on our blog is a new link, Internet Archive Store. We often receive requests for Internet Archive gear such as shirts, hats, etc. So, we decided to make it available to all the folks that want … Continue reading
LibriVox.org, the world’s largest producer of free public domain audiobooks, and the Internet Archive are pleased to announce a generous grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, on the heels of a recent landmark achievement: 100 million downloads of the … Continue reading
Brewster Kahle is featured in the April 2, 2012 edition of “People Magazine”. The Internet Archive Physical Archive is making news. Check it out at your local newstand!