- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Author Archives: kristen
The new TV News Archive, launched just over one month ago, was updated today with the addition of a super new feature: Search Inside shows. It sounds simple enough for those familiar with the ubiquitous keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F…but it turns … Continue reading
Announcing the launch of the fully redesigned TV News Archive. This research library, originally released in September 2012, is a free service provided as a way to enhance the capabilities of journalists, scholars, teachers, librarians, civic organizations and other engaged … Continue reading