- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Author Archives: pattiehaubner
WWII Newsreels, Vintage Defense Department Videos, Soldiers Field Guides, Classic/Contemporary War BooksFrom Hillary Rodham Clinton’s visit with WWII’s Monuments Men (they recovered and saved Europe’s greatest art and cultural treasures) and Walter Cronkite’s reportage of the Vietnam War to an … Continue reading
The Internet Archive is on campaign to buy e-Books from publishers and authors; making more digital books available to readers who prefer using laptops, reading devices or library computers. Publishers such as Smashwords, Cursor and A Book Apart have already … Continue reading