- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Author Archives: raj
We have been testing out a new uploader, currently in beta. The new uploader allows our users to preset metadata for their items, which is useful if you are uploading many items. When using the new uploader, the metadata editor … Continue reading
Book Scan Wizard is new open-source software used by the DIY Bookscanning community to process raw camera images into great-looking ebooks. Steve Devore, author of Book Scan Wizard, has released a new version with a great new feature – the … Continue reading