- You are Invited to a Party: Victory for the Net
- Locking the Web Open, a Call for a Distributed Web
- Internet Archive Supports Critical Updates to Electronic Privacy Law in California
- $4 Million Available for Digitization in 2015 Application Deadline is April 30th Let’s Apply Together!
- Knight Foundation to Support Toolsets for Building Libraries Together
Tag Archives: alice’s adventures in wonderland
To celebrate, I would suggest having an Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland party. Lewis Carroll, whose legal name was Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, provided readers with one of the most fantastical and adored lands. Is there one among us who hasn’t dreamed … Continue reading