- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Tag Archives: api
The Metadata API is intended for fast, flexible, and reliable reading and writing of Internet Archive items. Metadata Read API The Metadata Read API is the fastest and most flexible way to retrieve metadata for items on archive.org. We’ve seen … Continue reading →