- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Tag Archives: Apple
This Q&A kicks off a series of conversations with visionary publishers who support e-book digital library lending with OpenLibrary.org. Mark Coker, Founder, CEO and Chief Author Advocate, founded Smashwords to change the way books are published, marketed and sold. In … Continue reading →