- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Tag Archives: bookmarks
Dear Patrons, Last Thursday we pushed out changes to drop the “www.” prefix from our urls so that we have the newer/shorter style urls start like: http://archive.org We intend to keep this change permanently. We know there will be a … Continue reading
With so much information packed into the Internet Archive, it’s often hard to remember what your favorite items are or to go back to an item that you haven’t finished reading/watching/listening to. A simple way to keep track of your … Continue reading