- Experiment with One Million Album Covers
- The first Netlabel Day – Join the event
- Thank you, Robert Miller, for 2.5 million Books for Free Public Access
- Making Your DOS Programs Live Again at the Internet Archive
- Help Free PACER–Cast your Vote for Free Court Records at the Internet Archive this Friday!
Tag Archives: books to readers
This Q&A kicks off a series of conversations with visionary publishers who support e-book digital library lending with OpenLibrary.org. Mark Coker, Founder, CEO and Chief Author Advocate, founded Smashwords to change the way books are published, marketed and sold. In … Continue reading →