- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Tag Archives: documentation
Some researchers that are working with the Internet Archive, such as those at University of Massachusetts, have wanted closer access to some of our collections. We are learning how to support this type of “on-campus” use of the collections. This … Continue reading