- Will We Let Congress Vote to Fast-Track Secret Trade Deals?
- Internet Archive and CADAL Partner to Digitize 500,000 Academic Texts
- Sharing Data for Better Discovery and Access
- You are invited to a Party for GETDecentralized–Wednesday April 1 at the Internet Archive
- Political Ads Win Over News 45 to 1 in Philly TV News 2014
Tag Archives: lewis carroll
To celebrate, I would suggest having an Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland party. Lewis Carroll, whose legal name was Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, provided readers with one of the most fantastical and adored lands. Is there one among us who hasn’t dreamed … Continue reading