- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Tag Archives: lewis carroll
To celebrate, I would suggest having an Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland party. Lewis Carroll, whose legal name was Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, provided readers with one of the most fantastical and adored lands. Is there one among us who hasn’t dreamed … Continue reading