- Experiment with One Million Album Covers
- The first Netlabel Day – Join the event
- Thank you, Robert Miller, for 2.5 million Books for Free Public Access
- Making Your DOS Programs Live Again at the Internet Archive
- Help Free PACER–Cast your Vote for Free Court Records at the Internet Archive this Friday!
Tag Archives: lewis carroll
To celebrate, I would suggest having an Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland party. Lewis Carroll, whose legal name was Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, provided readers with one of the most fantastical and adored lands. Is there one among us who hasn’t dreamed … Continue reading