- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Tag Archives: Library
Just over 8-1/2 years ago, I wrote a multi-process daemon in PHP that we refer to as “catalogd”. It runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, no rest! It is in charge of uploading all content to our … Continue reading
The Internet Archive is on campaign to buy e-Books from publishers and authors; making more digital books available to readers who prefer using laptops, reading devices or library computers. Publishers such as Smashwords, Cursor and A Book Apart have already … Continue reading
Þorsteinn Hallgrímsson, formerly of the National Library of Iceland, had a big idea: digitize all Icelandic literature all the way to the current day and make it available to everyone interested in reading it. The Internet Archive was eager to … Continue reading