- Two Grants Announced Supporting Web Archiving
- Will We Let Congress Vote to Fast-Track Secret Trade Deals?
- Internet Archive and CADAL Partner to Digitize 500,000 Academic Texts
- Sharing Data for Better Discovery and Access
- You are invited to a Party for GETDecentralized–Wednesday April 1 at the Internet Archive
Tag Archives: metadata
The Metadata API is intended for fast, flexible, and reliable reading and writing of Internet Archive items. Metadata Read API The Metadata Read API is the fastest and most flexible way to retrieve metadata for items on archive.org. We’ve seen … Continue reading →
For those video oriented of you who inspect our _files.xml directly, or use a metadata API (JSON) for items, you’ll likely be pleased to know that for all new items, as well as items that update (eg: review posted, metadata … Continue reading →