- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Tag Archives: metadata
The Metadata API is intended for fast, flexible, and reliable reading and writing of Internet Archive items. Metadata Read API The Metadata Read API is the fastest and most flexible way to retrieve metadata for items on archive.org. We’ve seen … Continue reading →
For those video oriented of you who inspect our _files.xml directly, or use a metadata API (JSON) for items, you’ll likely be pleased to know that for all new items, as well as items that update (eg: review posted, metadata … Continue reading →