- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Tag Archives: ogg theora
We now support the new HTML tag when viewing movies from our site. You’ll need Firefox v3.5+ (full or beta release) or Safari v4+ for us to show you a “try the new tag” section under the “click to play” video … Continue reading
[reposted and edited with generous consent from John Gilmore] The Internet Archive has a collection of about 185,000 moving images, including many cartoons and full-length movies that have fallen into the public domain. They offer full downloads in the best … Continue reading