- Will We Let Congress Vote to Fast-Track Secret Trade Deals?
- Internet Archive and CADAL Partner to Digitize 500,000 Academic Texts
- Sharing Data for Better Discovery and Access
- You are invited to a Party for GETDecentralized–Wednesday April 1 at the Internet Archive
- Political Ads Win Over News 45 to 1 in Philly TV News 2014
Tag Archives: openlibrary.org
This Q&A kicks off a series of conversations with visionary publishers who support e-book digital library lending with OpenLibrary.org. Mark Coker, Founder, CEO and Chief Author Advocate, founded Smashwords to change the way books are published, marketed and sold. In … Continue reading →