- You are Invited to a Party: Victory for the Net
- Locking the Web Open, a Call for a Distributed Web
- Internet Archive Supports Critical Updates to Electronic Privacy Law in California
- $4 Million Available for Digitization in 2015 Application Deadline is April 30th Let’s Apply Together!
- Knight Foundation to Support Toolsets for Building Libraries Together
Tag Archives: scanning centers
More and more libraries are partnering with Archive.org to provide online access to their special collections. With this post we feature some of the fascinating collections made available online by the University of California Los Angeles The UCLA Elmer Belt … Continue reading