- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Tag Archives: television news archive
On The Media’s TLDR CNN Huffington Post Philly.com Fast Company We are about to receive a remarkable private collection of video taped U.S. television news that spans 35 years. We welcome contributions of TV news recorded before the year 2001 … Continue reading
The UCLA Library recently launched a remarkable broadcast news research and education platform, Broadcast NewsScape. The service is accessible online to users on the UCLA campus. Platform managers hope to expand access throughout the UC system later this year. NewsScape … Continue reading