- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Tag Archives: television
On The Media’s TLDR CNN Huffington Post Philly.com Fast Company We are about to receive a remarkable private collection of video taped U.S. television news that spans 35 years. We welcome contributions of TV news recorded before the year 2001 … Continue reading
LEARNING FROM RECORDED MEMORY: 9/11 TV News Archive Conference Co-sponsored by Internet Archive and New York University’s Moving Image Archiving and Preservation Program, Tisch School of the Arts Wednesday, August 24, 4:00-6:00 pm; reception follows New York University, Tisch School … Continue reading