- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Tag Archives: UCLA
The UCLA Library recently launched a remarkable broadcast news research and education platform, Broadcast NewsScape. The service is accessible online to users on the UCLA campus. Platform managers hope to expand access throughout the UC system later this year. NewsScape … Continue reading
More and more libraries are partnering with Archive.org to provide online access to their special collections. With this post we feature some of the fascinating collections made available online by the University of California Los Angeles The UCLA Elmer Belt … Continue reading