- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Tag Archives: Wayback Machine
(from the Internet Archive’s Archive-it group: Announcing the first ever Archive-It US Government Shutdown Notice Awards! ) Congress has caused the U.S. federal government to shut down and important websites have gone dark. Fortunately, we have the Wayback Machine to … Continue reading