- You are Invited to a Party: Victory for the Net
- Locking the Web Open, a Call for a Distributed Web
- Internet Archive Supports Critical Updates to Electronic Privacy Law in California
- $4 Million Available for Digitization in 2015 Application Deadline is April 30th Let’s Apply Together!
- Knight Foundation to Support Toolsets for Building Libraries Together
Tag Archives: Wayback Machine
(from the Internet Archive’s Archive-it group: Announcing the first ever Archive-It US Government Shutdown Notice Awards! ) Congress has caused the U.S. federal government to shut down and important websites have gone dark. Fortunately, we have the Wayback Machine to … Continue reading