The Rosetta Project is trying to record 50 or more languages in one day in a Record-A-Thon event. If you’re in the San Francisco area, stop by the Internet Archive’s offices tomorrow to participate. The event was covered in the New York Times today.
- Will We Let Congress Vote to Fast-Track Secret Trade Deals?
- Internet Archive and CADAL Partner to Digitize 500,000 Academic Texts
- Sharing Data for Better Discovery and Access
- You are invited to a Party for GETDecentralized–Wednesday April 1 at the Internet Archive
- Political Ads Win Over News 45 to 1 in Philly TV News 2014