Internet Archive hosted a press conference before oral argument in Hachette v. Internet Archive, the lawsuit against our library.
Link to statement & transcript.
- Brewster Kahle, the founder & digital librarian of the Internet Archive;
- Lila Bailey, senior policy counsel at the Internet Archive;
- Lawrence Lessig, Harvard Law
- Heather Joseph, executive director of SPARC
- Catherine Stihler, chief executive officer, Creative Commons
- John Chraskta, executive director of EveryLibrary
- Author Ashton Applewhite
- And author and educator Laura Gibbs.