- You are Invited to a Party: Victory for the Net
- Locking the Web Open, a Call for a Distributed Web
- Internet Archive Supports Critical Updates to Electronic Privacy Law in California
- $4 Million Available for Digitization in 2015 Application Deadline is April 30th Let’s Apply Together!
- Knight Foundation to Support Toolsets for Building Libraries Together
Tag Archives: api
The Metadata API is intended for fast, flexible, and reliable reading and writing of Internet Archive items. Metadata Read API The Metadata Read API is the fastest and most flexible way to retrieve metadata for items on archive.org. We’ve seen … Continue reading →