- You are Invited to a Party: Victory for the Net
- Locking the Web Open, a Call for a Distributed Web
- Internet Archive Supports Critical Updates to Electronic Privacy Law in California
- $4 Million Available for Digitization in 2015 Application Deadline is April 30th Let’s Apply Together!
- Knight Foundation to Support Toolsets for Building Libraries Together
Tag Archives: documentation
Every month, we look over the total download counts for all public items at archive.org. We sum item counts into their collections. At year end 2014, we found various source reliability issues, as well as overcounting for “top collections” and … Continue reading
Some researchers that are working with the Internet Archive, such as those at University of Massachusetts, have wanted closer access to some of our collections. We are learning how to support this type of “on-campus” use of the collections. This … Continue reading