- Two Grants Announced Supporting Web Archiving
- Will We Let Congress Vote to Fast-Track Secret Trade Deals?
- Internet Archive and CADAL Partner to Digitize 500,000 Academic Texts
- Sharing Data for Better Discovery and Access
- You are invited to a Party for GETDecentralized–Wednesday April 1 at the Internet Archive
Tag Archives: documentation
Every month, we look over the total download counts for all public items at archive.org. We sum item counts into their collections. At year end 2014, we found various source reliability issues, as well as overcounting for “top collections” and … Continue reading
Some researchers that are working with the Internet Archive, such as those at University of Massachusetts, have wanted closer access to some of our collections. We are learning how to support this type of “on-campus” use of the collections. This … Continue reading