- You are Invited to a Party: Victory for the Net
- Locking the Web Open, a Call for a Distributed Web
- Internet Archive Supports Critical Updates to Electronic Privacy Law in California
- $4 Million Available for Digitization in 2015 Application Deadline is April 30th Let’s Apply Together!
- Knight Foundation to Support Toolsets for Building Libraries Together
Tag Archives: e-Book publishing
Smashwords’ best-selling authors contribute to OpenLibrary.org Smashwords, the largest distributor of independently published literature, recently provided the Internet Archive and OpenLibrary.org with its first installment of e-Books from best known, best-selling e-Book authors including: Young Adult sensation Amanda Hocking; Fantasy … Continue reading →