- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Category Archives: Jobs
The Internet Archive is looking for a smart, collaborative and resourceful engineer to lead and do the development of the next generation of the Archive-It service, a web based application used by libraries and archives around the world. The Internet … Continue reading
SF Mayor Gavin Newsom on the Internet Archive’s hiring 100 people to scan books and microfilm from the unemployment rolls leveraging a matching system using stimulus dollars. Start at 2min 15 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaB6AURj2UM We are gearing up under a similar … Continue reading