He began his career working at Kansas City, Missouri’s famed industrial film factory, the Calvin Company. As one of the Archive’s knowledgeable posters, “Mr.,” states, he made a number of sponsored films before his first feature, The Delinquents.
- TV News Record: Third Eye goes to Trump press conference
- Fifth Annual Aaron Swartz Day & International Hackathon
- The 20th Century Time Machine
- Syncing Catalogs with thousands of Libraries in 120 Countries through OCLC
- Boston Public Library’s Sound Archives Coming to the Internet Archive for Preservation & Public Access