The California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (CalECPA), a newly introduced bill in California, would help bring state law up to date and require law enforcement to get a warrant before searching private online accounts or personal electronic devices. The Internet Archive is pleased to join a long and diverse list organizations and companies supporting CalECPA. To learn more, see write-ups by State Senator Mark Leno’s office, the ACLU of California, and the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- TV News Record: Third Eye goes to Trump press conference
- Fifth Annual Aaron Swartz Day & International Hackathon
- The 20th Century Time Machine
- Syncing Catalogs with thousands of Libraries in 120 Countries through OCLC
- Boston Public Library’s Sound Archives Coming to the Internet Archive for Preservation & Public Access