Initial information — more details to come:
In honor of the General Strike:
Constitutional Law Teach-in at the Internet Archive with EFF and Others
EFF and other lawyers will lead a conversation about the current issues and threats in constitutional law. Focusing on specific sections and amendments we will talk about current cases on censorship, surveillance, search and seizure, and more.
Workshops on using encryption tools and maybe musical performances will accompany.
If you want to present, perform, or have other ideas, please email us.
When: Friday, February 17th 5:30pm-9pm (program 6-8)
Where: Internet Archive
300 Funston Ave. SF, CA 94118
Potluck-style: Please bring apple pie or other food
Reserve your free ticket here
Streamed via Facebook Live
- Cindy Cohn – Executive Director of EFF
- Corynne McSherry – Legal Director of EFF
- Victoria Baranetsky – First Look Media Technology Legal Fellow for the Reporter’s Committee for Freedom of the Press
- Geoff King – Lecturer at UC Berkeley, and Non-Residential Fellow at Stanford Center for Internet and Society
- Bill Fernholz – Lecturer In Residence at Berkeley Law
For those who cannot attend in person, we will stream the event on Facebook Live, so make sure you’re following us on Facebook.