- Experiment with One Million Album Covers
- The first Netlabel Day – Join the event
- Thank you, Robert Miller, for 2.5 million Books for Free Public Access
- Making Your DOS Programs Live Again at the Internet Archive
- Help Free PACER–Cast your Vote for Free Court Records at the Internet Archive this Friday!
Tag Archives: Law
The Internet Archive’s federal challenge to a new Washington State law had its first hearing on Friday. The law intends to make online service providers criminally liable for providing access to third parties’ offensive materials. The Electronic Frontier Foundation is … Continue reading