- Will We Let Congress Vote to Fast-Track Secret Trade Deals?
- Internet Archive and CADAL Partner to Digitize 500,000 Academic Texts
- Sharing Data for Better Discovery and Access
- You are invited to a Party for GETDecentralized–Wednesday April 1 at the Internet Archive
- Political Ads Win Over News 45 to 1 in Philly TV News 2014
Tag Archives: Law
The Internet Archive’s federal challenge to a new Washington State law had its first hearing on Friday. The law intends to make online service providers criminally liable for providing access to third parties’ offensive materials. The Electronic Frontier Foundation is … Continue reading