- Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting Internet Archive — Friday, December 19, 2014
- Declaration to be ‘Defensive’ for the Defensive Patent License
- Defensive Patent License: Troll Proofed. Innovation Protected.
- 430 Billion Web Pages Saved….Help Us Do More!
- Partnership Promotes Jobs and Builds Free Global Library
Tag Archives: Law
The Internet Archive’s federal challenge to a new Washington State law had its first hearing on Friday. The law intends to make online service providers criminally liable for providing access to third parties’ offensive materials. The Electronic Frontier Foundation is … Continue reading