Don’t know how to celebrate the end of your quarantine? Come join us in commemorating the Re-Opening of California with a small-scale outdoor BBQ at the Internet Archive featuring music from the consciousness-expanding San Francisco Airship. FREE!
Let’s dance into a Summer of Love.
Tuesday June 15
6p – 8:30p (weather permitting)
300 Funston Side Yard (at Clement)
- Hot Dogs, Veggie Dogs, Chips
- Tours of the Internet Archive
- The Amazing Kraynork will amaze with walk around magic tricks
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided
- CDC guidelines can be helpful on mask use (but keep the distance you are comfortable with)
Damn! I live in North Carolina.
Wish I were there.
I’ll just have to dip into some Country Joe (and the Fish) here on archive.org
and imagine the rest.
Best wishes and
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO.
Dennis of Historic Hillsborough