- You are Invited to a Party: Victory for the Net
- Locking the Web Open, a Call for a Distributed Web
- Internet Archive Supports Critical Updates to Electronic Privacy Law in California
- $4 Million Available for Digitization in 2015 Application Deadline is April 30th Let’s Apply Together!
- Knight Foundation to Support Toolsets for Building Libraries Together
Author Archives: Jeff Kaplan
$4 Million Available for Digitization in 2015 Application Deadline is April 30th Let’s Apply Together!
Internet Archive wants to partner with you to bring your ‘Hidden Collections’ into the public domain and become part of a global digital library! The Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) with generous support from the Andrew W. Mellon … Continue reading
In the navigation bar on our blog is a new link, Internet Archive Store. We often receive requests for Internet Archive gear such as shirts, hats, etc. So, we decided to make it available to all the folks that want … Continue reading
LibriVox.org, the world’s largest producer of free public domain audiobooks, and the Internet Archive are pleased to announce a generous grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, on the heels of a recent landmark achievement: 100 million downloads of the … Continue reading
Brewster Kahle is featured in the April 2, 2012 edition of “People Magazine”. The Internet Archive Physical Archive is making news. Check it out at your local newstand!