- You are Invited to a Party: Victory for the Net
- Locking the Web Open, a Call for a Distributed Web
- Internet Archive Supports Critical Updates to Electronic Privacy Law in California
- $4 Million Available for Digitization in 2015 Application Deadline is April 30th Let’s Apply Together!
- Knight Foundation to Support Toolsets for Building Libraries Together
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
Just about 200 years ago, or 10 score as Abraham Lincoln might say, one of the most iconic presidents in history was born. On February 12, 1809, Thomas Lincoln and Nancy Hanks gave birth to a baby boy in a … Continue reading
Melvyn Urofsky suggested in a New York Times op-ed yesterday that Obama and his new administration can learn a few things from Louis Brandeis’s 1914 book, Other People’s Money, and How the Bankers Use It. Brandeis wrote the book after … Continue reading