- Two Grants Announced Supporting Web Archiving
- Will We Let Congress Vote to Fast-Track Secret Trade Deals?
- Internet Archive and CADAL Partner to Digitize 500,000 Academic Texts
- Sharing Data for Better Discovery and Access
- You are invited to a Party for GETDecentralized–Wednesday April 1 at the Internet Archive
Tag Archives: Knight Foundation
We are excited to unveil a couple experimental data-driven visualizations that literally map 400,000 hours of U.S. television news. One of our collaborating scholars, Kalev Leetaru, applied “fulltext geocoding” software to our entire television news research service collection. These algorithms … Continue reading